Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
IACP Webinar March 24, 2021
Covid-19: The Emergence and Evolution of Risks on the Insurance Industry
Featuring guest speakers
Los Angeles, CA
Paul S. White
Los Angeles, CA
COVID-19 continues to be at the forefront of emerging risks globally. The program will discuss the latest developments on a number of issues as policyholders, insurers, employers, attorneys, and courts continue to assess the impact of this disease on insurance risk exposures globally. The discussion will include:
- Coverage litigation arising from commercial property and business interruption claims.
- Liability waivers and their actual or anticipated efficacy.
- Legislative efforts in response to the denial of COVID-19 related claims.
- Workplace-related risks and claims, including worker’s compensation and workplace exposure claims, discrimination claims, and anticipated claims surrounding vaccine mandates, as well as the actual and anticipated efficacy of waivers in the employment context.
- D&O and E&O exposures, including potential pitfalls for brokers insuring clients in the current climate.
Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 11:00 AM until 12:00 PM
Registration is temporarily unavailable
This complimentary Zoom Webinar is for Members and Non-Members. An email reminder will be sent to all registrants two days before the event and will include a link to register through Zoom. Another reminder will go out the day before.