Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
IACP Webinar May 19, 2021
"We Know You Have Cyber Insurance"
Does buying a cyber policy make you a target for a ransomware attack?
In this Webinar we will explore:
- Impact of the CNA cyber security breach and ransomware.
- Threat actors' new tactics and pain points around data exfiltration.
- What is law enforcement’s role? Can cases be prosecuted?
- Criminal activity – the impacts on small business owners to large corporations.
- To pay or not to pay: does the payment of ransom create a reputational risk?
Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 11:00 AM until 12:00 PM
This complimentary Zoom Webinar is for Members and Non-Members. An email reminder will be sent to all registrants two days before and will include a Zoom link. Another reminder will go out the morning of the event. In the meantime please mark your calendar.